Members access to the forefront of industry know-how at a local level. Good practice advice for members on topics from clean fuels and vehicles to urban goods transport, increase understanding about integrated pricing strategies and collective passenger transport, and gain the latest learning on less intensive car lifestyles and access management.
- Share best practice - Learn from others’ experience. More than 650 research and demonstration measures have already happened around Europe
- Make it happen - Understand the key drivers of behaviour change
- Speak to the right people - Be part of a social network of technical experts, policy makers and politicians
- Share a common goal - Be part of a collective voice towards lobbying central Governments on transport policy issues, regulations and legislation
- Join a Centre for Excellence - Professional development from exposure to a wide range of sustainable mobility policies, measures and tools
- Adopt the CIVITAS approach for cleaner and better transport in cities
- Access funding - EC and national research and funding available for innovative project proposals
- Meet, discuss and inspire - Network hosted meetings, events, training seminars, workshops, newsletters and website resources available to all members.