The CIVITAS Initiative helps cities to achieve a more sustainable, clean and energy efficient urban transport system by implementing and evaluating an ambitious, integrated set of technology and policy based measures. The Press Corner contains a wealth of useful information for journalists wishing to know more and write about CIVITAS.
- Media Newsletter #10, March 2013: "Tackling air pollution: the role of sustainable urban mobility"
- Media Newsletter #9, October 2012: "10 years of pioneering clean urban transport across Europe"
- Media Newsletter #8, July 2012: "Summer sunshine provides an incentive to leave the car at home... But improving safety and security is key"
- Media Newsletter #7, April 2012: "Listening to seniors, customising solutions"
- Media Newsletter #6, January 2012: "Exchanging ideas, finding answers"
- Media Newsletter #5, October 2011: "Reshaping cities, Redefining Mobility"
- Media Newsletter #4, June 2011: "Urban Transport on Two Wheels"
- Media Newsletter #3, March 2011: "Will Electric Vehicles Take Over Europe's Cities?"
- Media Newsletter #2, September 2010: "Urban Growth, Sustainable Mobility: How Can Cities Balance Intelligent Development?"
- Media Newsletter #1, April 2010: "A Safe, Secure and Nuisance-free Public Transportation Experience: How Ghent is Inspiring Mutual Respect"
Latest press releases
CIVITAS Facts and Figures
- CIVITAS leaflet en, de, es, fr, it, pl
- CIVITAS Plus factsheet (2008-2012): en, de, es, fr, it, pl, ro, et
- CIVITAS ARCHIMEDES: Aalborg, Brighton and Hove, Donostia San Sebastian, Iasi, Monza, Usti nad Labem
- CIVITAS ELAN: Brno, Ghent,Ljubljana, Porto, Zagreb
- CIVITAS MIMOSA: Bologna, Funchal, Gdansk, Tallinn, Utrecht
- CIVITAS MODERN: Brescia, Coimbra, Craiova, Vitoria-Gasteiz
- CIVITAS RENAISSANCE: Bath, Gorna Oryhavitsa, Perugia, Skopje, Szczecinek
EU Policy Documents
Speeches interviews commentary
Click here for more information on the Forum 2011, 17-19 October, Funchal (Portugal)
For any media inquiry, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.